Charging port fell out, looking for a FP1 user in east of netherlands

Hi there,

My Charging port fell out and i am now looking for somebody with a FP1 to help to charge the battery one more last time so i can make some backups. I am living in the east of the Netherlands (Enschede) so if somebody is around to help that would be great.

Any other solutions are also welcome offcourse

You can look for a universal (external) charger that allows you to charge the battery outside of your FP1. They are easy to find online, just make sure it allows for a battery of 5.3 cm width.

3 Likes

Hi There.
what about if i change the chassis…??? would be an other solution? I ve got the same problem. Quite pity getting outside the battery to charger-

If your charging port is only loose and did not actually break the motherboard it sat on, a professional repair shop might be able to solder it back into place.

1 Like

[quote=“urs_lesse, post:4, topic:36770, full:true”]
If your charging port is only loose and did not actually break the motherboard it sat on, a professional repair shop might be able to solder it back into place.

thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.