"Change is in your hands" from another company too?!

Hi everyone,

I saw this advert on the screen inside an “Upper Crust” sandwich shop at Bristol Parkway station in the UK on Sunday 28th April. I presume this is some kind of trademark infringement, though it’s not exactly from a competitor! :laughing: Anyway, I thought I’d post it so that someone can direct the relevant Fairphone person to see it, and also so that we can talk about whether this is a big deal or not :slight_smile:

Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least the company should use Fairphones as a payment for the “deal” :wink:

1 Like

I strongly doubt that Fairphone has a trademark on the slogan.

3 Likes

Fairphone might have some sort of IP over it even if they’ve not formally registered it.

Anyway, I think I’ll send Fairphone an email and they can choose what to do with it.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Like Urs, I doubt Fairphone have any pretence for the slogan, though it’s a good thing that, when we see that phrase, we think of them!

I’m very much in favour of re-usable cups and getting rid of all the waste plastic, or even card, that’s used just once and gets thrown away. Where I work, the drinks machines charge you less if you place a mug to receive the drink, and I see more and more places where you can supply your own cup.

:coffee:

3 Likes