Captcha makes access impossible

I am angry about the captcha that makes impossible to pose a question. Is that the way to keep out the clients???

What captcha are you talking about?

2 Likes

I’m asking this all seriously: Do you suffer from a visual impairment?

My question is because I do not see a problem with the captcha required to submit a support request to Fairphone (if that is the one you mean).

1 Like

The fact that I have to mark pictures with palmtrees from the captcha and when I do so it does not work.
When I pose a question I don’t like to play games.
I want to receive a correct answer.

2 Likes

When they respond questions they don’t want to lose their time replying to bots. I don’t like captchas either, but I know they are required.

The captcha is detecting you as a non-human for some reason. What browser setup are you using? (Google’s reCaptcha doesn’t analyze only your input with the images, but your mouse movements, browser cache, cookies, user agent, and a lot of more things)

1 Like

I understand that the helpdesk does not want to spend energy in robots, that is quite clear and needs no explanation.
My one and only point is that a captcha has to work, and not to block the possibility to pose a question.
Until now I did not succeed to ask what I wanted to ask.
That is what frustrates me.

1 Like

I tried to help but you didn’t respond to my only question.

If you don’t want to solve the reCaptcha problem, there’s another solution just below the Send a question button:

Or call us: Monday to Friday 9:30 - 17:30 at +31 (0)20-788 4400.

Good luck with your frustration.

1 Like

Hi Roboe,

Thank you very much for your help!

Excuses and sorry that my frustration resounded in my question.

Willemien

1 Like

PS: I use Macbook OS X el Capitán and Safari browser