Can't answer the phone

Hi everyone,

Just got my FP3 today. All seems good apart for one very crucial problem. I hear a call come in, but there is no way to answer the call!!! Any ideas what’s wrong?

All the best

Eddie

Not a permissions issue in phone app.?

1 Like

What happens when your phone rings? Are you getting the ringing phone icon appear on you screen? If so, you need to swipe this icon up to answer a call

2 Likes

I have this same problem has anyone found a solution?

Can you answer this question?

HI there, I found the problem. I turned off notifications because I was getting notes every 10 min from various apps. But I didn’t know that also turns off your ability to answer the phone. It rings but the answer/decline notification doesn’t come up. Its an odd quirk but easily fixed in the end. Thank you

3 Likes

HI I am also having this issue. It’s really bad. I can’t answer phone calls anymore. My notifications are turned on by default for the phone app and I can’t turn them off. It happens randomly. It’s not consistent.

Welcome to the community forum.

I would first try to reseat the SIM card (turn off the phone, take the SIM card out, put it in again, turn the phone on again).

How old is the SIM card? They tend to deteriorate over time, causing any undesirable kind of trouble.

1 Like