Can I recycle multiple phones with Fairphone's recycling program?

[English]
Hey fairphone community.

I wanted to ask if it is possible to send more phones after ordering a fair phone? I still have six or seven cell phones at home. However, three cell phones have technical defects and I cannot check the condition of the phone on two others because I do not have a charger for it. But these still look fine. No bruck or the like are there. Samsung GT-S3650 and Samsung SGH-E250. Unfortunately I do not have a charging cable for these.

The first cell phone is a Samsung Galaxy Pocket and it only vibrates at intervals. The screen is still working, but it cannot be started.

The second phone is a ZTE V6 Blade, very badly damaged (missing back cover and broken display). The mobile phone display lights up with the words ZTE but it no longer starts up.

The third phone is my current Samsung Galaxy S6. The back is a bit loose because I had to reinstall a charging socket so that I can recharge my cell phone. However, it works and can also be started.

The fourth cell phone is a LG KP500. It works 100%.

And I still have a fully functional Nokia X3-00 Red / Black.

I wanted to ask what credit can I expect from Fairphone if I buy a Fairphone 3 and send these phones? So you said on your website “You can send us any cell phone that can be switched on” so I wanted to ask if the cell phones have to be switched on 100% or if the screen can be switched on? It would be that I have three cell phones that can be turned on and work 100%. I don’t expect any credit from the others. Fairphone could still use it to recycle the recyclables.

This text has been translated from German into English by Google.

[Deutsch]
Hey Fairphone Community.

ich wollte mal fragen, ob es möglich ist nach der Bestellung eines Fairphones mehrere Handys abzusenden? Ich habe sechs beziehungsweise sieben Handys noch bei mir zuhause. Drei Handys haben jedoch Technische Defekte und bei Zwei anderen kann ich den Zustand des Telefones nicht Prüfen, da ich kein Ladegerät dafür habe. Diese sehen aber noch heile aus. Kein Bruck oder Ähnliches sind dort vorhanden. Samsung GT-S3650 und Samsung SGH-E250. Zu diesen habe ich leider kein Ladekabel.

Das erste Handy ist ein Samsung Galaxy Pocket und es vibriert nur in Intervalen. Bildschirm geht auch noch aber es lässt sich nicht starten.

Das Zweite Handy ist ein ZTE V6 Blade, Sehr starkt beschädigt (Fehlende Rückabdeckung und Gebrochenes Display). Das Handydisplay leuchtet mit der Aufschrift ZTE auf aber es fährt nicht mehr Hoch.

Das Dritte Handy ist mein Aktuelles verwendetes Samsung Galaxy S6. Die Rückseite ist etwas lose, da ich eine Ladebuchse neu installieren musste, damit ich mein Handy wieder laden kann. Es funktioniert jedoch und lässt sich auch starten.

Das Vierte Handy ist ein LG KP500. Es Funktioniert 100%.

Und es gibt bei mir noch ein vollfunktionsfähiges Nokia X3-00 Red/Black.

Ich wollte fragen mit welcher Gutschrift ich bei Fairphone rechnen kann, wenn ich mir ein Fairphone 3 Kaufe und diese Handys versende? Also ihr habt ja auf eurer webseite stehen “Du kannst jedes Handy an uns zurückschicken, das sich einschalten lässt” deswegen wollte ich mal fragen ob die Handys sich zu 100% einschalten lassen müssen oder wenn der Bildschirm angeschaltet werden kann? Es wäre dann so, dass ich drei Handys hätte, die sich einschalten lassen und zu 100% funktionieren. Bei den Anderen erwarte ich keine Gutschrift. Die könnte Fairphone aber noch nutzen um die Wertstoffe wieder zu verwerten.

Mit freundlichen Fairen GrĂĽĂźen
René

On the same page:

Please note, you can recycle as many phones with us as you like, but the cashback offer applies to one device and only for orders placed on our website.

So in your case, that would be €20.
For the ones that won’t turn on I’m not sure, but you can also try to recycle those locally.

5 Likes

so I would only get 20 €? Then I send a healthy cell phone there and the broken ones. With the next order I will send the second and the third cell phone. Because if I only get 20 € per order, then it’s not worth it. But I can take this as an incentive for my friends, who would then look forward to a 20 € discount.

Translate by Google

You can return any phone that can be turned on.
As a thank-you, we’ll give you a 20 euro refund on your Fairphone 3 order.
Your friends only will get 20 euro if they order a Fairphone 3.

2 Likes

That is what I meant. I give my friends a cell phone that can be switched on and they can then buy a Fairphone

2 Likes

Perhaps is ordering more Fairphones in one order cheaper if you take a look at the shipping costs.

Would it also be the case that I would get more credits for the mobile phones if I ordered more fairphones? Then I would ask everyone if someone would like one too.

You have to ask this question directly to Fairphone, see here.
If you want to buy more than 10 Fairphones, see this page.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.