Calls won't come through

Wait a minute, I experienced the exact same problem as Mathijs6 has mentioned. Btw, try explaining this as a small business to your clients in 2021 as I need to do :roll_eyes:.
Anyway, the proposed and marked “solution” is just a “workaround” because clearly there is something wrong when we need to enable something (receive calls) that wasn’t even disabled (DND) in the first place.

Thanks @Mathijs6 for the workaround.
Fairphone team pleas keep investigating this issue.

1 Like

Sure, though the point of marking a post as solution is for people to find easily how to fix or work around an issue. Anyway, most solutions on the forum are only workarounds.

This forum is unofficial, so Fairphone might not read along here. If you want to ask them to officially investigate this problem, please contactsupport.

3 Likes

Hi @OOG

The workaround as you call it was a settings issue that most people don’t have.

I pointed @Mathijs6 to where the problem may lay, in the notifications, and he adjusted the settings. I don’t see how this is a Fairphone problem but a user problem and as such is not a solution to a generic problem of ‘Calls won’t come through’ but a resolution to @Mathijs6 setup.

Many resolutions are as @Alex.A put it ‘workarounds’ but this doesn’t appear to be one of them, it’s a simple settings issue, the origin of which is unknown but not common. Still your post implies it is a problem for your clients.

Do you mean you have been missing calls from clients and that the changing the notifications has resolved the issue?

However if you consider this, as a workaround, unacceptable, you may, as @Alex.A indicated communicate with official support to let them know what happened. This may require to reset your phone and wipe all the apps to see if it occurs with a clean install :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.