Calls are going straight to voicemail

All of a sudden (as of yesterday), every call that is made to me goes straight to voicemail. The phone doesn’t ring and I don’t even have a missed call notification, just a voicemail. I have full signal & 4G. I am in the final stages of buying a house so I really need people to be able to contact me, if anyone has a quick solution for me it would be appreciated!
I’ve seen that people have previously had this issue but the thread was closed with no obvious resolution.

1 Like

Which software are you running on your FP2?
Did you check all the options for call redirections in the phone and at your provider?

1 Like

When I had this, a New SIM solved it

1 Like

I have android 9 and have updated to the latest fairphone OS. I haven’t changed any call settings since yesterday when the problem first appeared and everything seems to be OK in the settings.

The SIM card is a good hint. SIM cards can deteriorate over time and can cause all kinds of trouble.
Try to reseat it for a start. Just power down the phone and take it out, then put it in again and restart the phone.

1 Like

Thanks I’ve done this, I’ll have to wait and see if it works!

@skirk Did you solve this? And if yes, how? I’d be interested to know because I am currently facing the same problem. It can’t be due to my SIM card because I just recently got a brand new one…

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.