Buy and deliver Fairphone 3 Battery to Japan

Good morning,

We are a company based in Japan and we would like to buy Fairphone 3 Batteries. Would it be possible to receive the products in Japan or is there any limitation on the pickup location.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

If you want to contact Fairphone for an official demand, please #contactsupport. This is a community forum and Fairphone won’t answer any official request here.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Fairphone does not sell or ship Fairphone products outside of Europe at the moment. For further details, please see

Where do you sell and ship Fairphone products to? – Support

Best wishes,
Thomas

1 Like

They might make an exeption for a reseller based in Japan, servicing the FP3/3+ users there.
Maybe that’s possible, since it’s just a battery/part and B2B-regulations differ a lot from B2C laws.
Let’s hope for the users in Japan. :smile:

Thanks a lot for the replies.

I just wanted to know who I had to contact to know if they could do an exception for our company?

Best,
Alex

1 Like

I would try the Business team at Fairphone first, see

Or maybe @formerFP.Com.Manager (she is a Fairphone employee) has an even better idea.

Best wishes,
Thomas

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @aplagnard,

@teezeh is quite right. Fairphone does not currently ship outside of Europe (see the linked article). We do not do exceptions as this is regarded as dangerous goods shipment.

3 Likes

Hi @formerFP.Com.Manager,

Understood. Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.