Brand new Fairphone 3+ for sale

Hello!
For sale Fairphone 3+ new, never used (Purchased last July), for 420€ , due to an OS app compatibility issue.
Despite many attempts I could not find an easy way to transfer (important) data of some apps I use in OS to Android. Plus with some apps that exist for OS but not for Android.
I therefore decided for lack of time to postpone the solution of the problem.

A new black case is also available individually as well for 30€.
If you buy both the price is 430€.
I ship from Italy, with shipping costs to be paid by the recipient.

Ciao, Flavio

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It is customary to show the phone working by having the current date showing on the screen.

All the best

Thanks, updated image.

Best F

3 Likes

Hi, Your phone is still available ? Because i am interesting, do you accept PayPal for the payment and How much does it cost to send to France ? Thanks

Hello JOJO2,

Yes the Phone is still available, and Yes I can accept PayPal for the payment, I will let you know the available option for the shipping asap.

Best, Flavio

Hello JOJO2,

The shipping to France is gonna cost 15€ via UPS.
Can this be ok for you? Are you interested also in the cover?

Have a good day, F

Hi! Flavio

Do you have the bill of the purchase ? Could you do an effort for the price, please.

Which OS is it ? What version ?

Thank you

Hi JOJO,

The OS was 13.1, to transfer alla personal data was quite easy via Google could.
My problem was to transfer App data from iPhone to Fairphone, it was taking too much tome or it was impossible (from aNote to Evernote for example…).

What kind of effort do you have in mind?

invoice see PM.

Best F

EDITED by moderator to protect data.

Ciao Flavio, il Fairphone 3+ è già stato venduto?

Ciao Laura,
No, è a cura disponibile.

Posso sapere di dove sei? Per risparmiare eventualmente sulle spese di spedizione :blush: La garanzia è disponibile? Il prezzo è trattabile? Sarei interessata anche alla cover. Grazie.

Buon pomeriggio,
Laura

Buongiorno Laura,
Io sono di Bassano el Grappa, la garanzia è disponibile, consegue dalla fattura di acquisto.
Il prezzo è trattabile, ma in modo ragionevole, fammi capire quale potrebbe essere un prezzo che puoi accettare.

Buona giornata, Flavio
Se fossi interessata ho anche una sim card di espansione della memoria da 400Gb…

Dimenticavo, non posso scriverti in privato per via del mio “giovane” account, ma se mi spedisci in privato il tuo numero possiamo continuare a comunicare via Whattsup o simili. Ciao

Un nuovo utente ottiene il livello di accesso 15 di Utente Base quando ha inserito almeno 5 argomenti, letto almeno 30 messaggi e trascorso un totale di 10 minuti a leggere i messaggi.
Quindi basta passare 10 minuti a leggere e si può fare il pm.

1 Like

Grazie Flavio per la disponibilità ma ho deciso di acquistarlo nuovo.

Un caro saluto
Laura

1 Like

Ciao Flavio,

questo telefono è per caso ancora disponibile ?

Ringrazio in anticipo,
Lucie.

Hello, is this phone still available? I’m interested!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.