🇬🇧 🇫🇷 Bluetooth tethering with tomtom 600 not sharing internet

[english]
FP3 with /e

I was abble to pair tomtom with the FP3 but then mys GPS say my phone did not give access to internet.
i try modify Hardware acceleration and AVRCP with no sucess
I also upgrade to the latest version of /e : nothing change

My friends with a honor and samsung can with android.

[French]
FP3 avec /e
Je peut m’appairer sans problème avec le tomtom mais ce dernier me dit que le FP3 ne donne pas accés au net.
Sur les conseil de ce forum j’ai tenté sans succés de modifier les paramètres d’accélération matérielle et le AVRCP . Sans succés.
J’ai mis a jours / e : Rien.

Mes amis peuvent sans problème se connecter avec leur android (honor et samsung)

Kriss

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Are your friends also udibg /e/ and have you checked out the /e/ forum ?

2 Likes

Hello Amoun
Thanks for reply,
No my friends don’t use / e
and indeed, I’m confused that I haven’t thought about their forum.
i’ll try

1 Like

Bonjour Kriss,

Le FP3 sous Android standard supporte le partage de connexion par Bluetooth, et bien que je n’utilise pas /e/ j’imagine que c’est similaire.

Juste pour être sûr, est-ce que tu as pensé à activer le partage de connexion, et de préférence avant d’appairer ?
D’abord vérifier que la connexion data 4G fonctionne. Puis, dans Android standard c’est dans Paramètres > Réseau et Internet > Point d’accès et partage de connexion. Activer l’option Partage par Bluetooth.

Ensuite, faire appairer et connecter, puis tenter à nouveau la connexion à Internet depuis le tomtom, en choisissant par point d’accès du FP3.

Je pense que le problème vient de /e je n’ai pas l’option"Partage par Bluetooth"

I think the problem comes from /e I don’t have “Share via Bluetooth” option

Then let’s call in an expert. @AnotherElk could you give some advice on Bluetooth tethering on FP3 running /e/ ? Thanks for any help!

@lightbringer Have you successfully connected other devices using Bluetooth tethering? I should have asked before.

If not for CCTG I would hardly use Bluetooth at all, and I never used Bluetooth tethering on any phone I had, and I don’t have any device in sight to test this with at the moment. Sorry to disappoint :wink: .

Never mind! I haven’t found much mentioning specifically bt tethering with /e/ on FP3 so will continue to look around.

Anyone else who might be able to do a test / confirm proper functioning please do chip in!

@lightbringer Does the tomtom do USB? In that case you could perhaps use that option, though the devices would be physically “tethered” :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.