Bluetooth pairing headphones problem

Hi everyone. I have a problem with bluetooth pairing my FP2 to my headphones, after about a month. I still get a pairing request from the headphones on my FP2 but when I double touch to approve, pairing does not happen. I still have my old FP1 and it pairs and communicates without any problem. Anyone knows what to do on the FP2?

Do you still have this issue or did you find a solution?
I’ve got the same problem with my FP2 running Android 6.0 (FP OS 17.05.2) and a Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC headset.
Interestingly I could pair a Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT when the FP2 was still on Android 5.1 (FP OS 1.13.0).

Oh, just found out that in my case it as a UTS* problem.
I can approve pairing works for my FP2 and my headset. Maybe it’s a problem of the supported Bluetooth profiles? According to the technical specs of my headset (.pdf, 5.4 MB, page 5) the phone has to support one of the following profiles:

• HFP (Hands-Free Profile)
  • HSP (Headset Profile)
  • AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
  • A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)

Unfortunatey I could not find precise information, which profiles FP2 actually supports. The support page describing FP2’s technical specs only mentions “Bluetooth 4.0 LE and earlier”.

*User Too Stupid

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.