Blue screen all of a sudden

Back home with two used FP2 models. I let them test at the repair shop for € 20 each. According to the engineer, the one I bought last Saturday for € 150 including another two (but cracked) cases and another new camera module and a 32 GB SD card and another (revised) battery shall be in quite good condition. I think, I will go on with this one, just have to clean the outside surface and install Lineage OS again.

I hope this will last longer than just a few months…

As soon as I am “back in business” with the additional camera provided, I will probably sell the old module. Actually I do not know what to do with the cracked cases, so, hello Austrian Fairphoners, if you want them, we can meet somewhere in Vienna and I will show them to you.

Costs: € 20 diagnosis * 2 = € 40 + € 150 = € 190. Let us assume that the other (used) modules together are worth ~ € 50, which I can minus from € 190; makes ~ € 140, which are approximately the same like the estimated repair costs for the defective mainboard (€ 139). After all, the whole effort has not been a real game changer…

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.