Battery problem and since new update screen problems

Hi everyone

my battery from my FP 2 which I replaced in Mai 18 does not last 12h anymore, really annoying if you’re out of the house. any way to fix that?
I thought it might get better if I do an update. but since I downloaded the newest update a couple days ago, my screen is going wild. sometimes it stays black, then it shows all different colours, then it is blinking wildly and sometimes it works. I really can’t rely in my phone anymore. any tips what to do?

thanks,
Felicia

Hi!
I can’t help, sorry. I don’t either have problem with screen, but I wanted to ask:
How long should the FP2 battery last?
I mean…for example. At morning there’s 100% then I go to school, during six school hours I use phone maybe 1hour or 1,5hours or a lot less, if I count together the times. When I came home, there’s perhaps 2% in the battery.
Or it’s 100% then I use snapchat for 30minutes and listen spotify at the same time and the it’s already 45% and when it goes down to 37% I can’t use the phone nearly at all, cause it will take few seconds and the battery is empty. Also, if the phone is in the charger and I use like…snapchat for example the battery percents wont go up, but down, only a bit slower than usually. And seriously jus A BIT.
On my friends phone percents will go up in the situation like that.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Is that ńormal what I told?
And yeah, how long should the FP2 battery last at once?
Does your FP also become very hot after you’ve used them just like few minutes??

Thanks for everyone already,
Lotta

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.