I have a problem with the battery of my fairphone 2: It drains after 10-12 hours whilst I do not use it extensivly.
According to Android, the application draining most of the battery is the wifi. However, this is even displayed when swichting off Wifi for the entire day.
Here is a list of the thing I did so far (might be a also a short reference of all the ideas pronounced in the forum)
- Swichting of Wifi as a location tracking feature
- Reset the battery as described by the fairphone team
- Starting the phone for a couple of hours in the safe mode
- buying a new battery in the fairphone store
- Deleting Apps which are not used anymore
All of this measures did not had any effect.
Are there any other ideas or solutions which have worked for you?
Would it make sense to actually reset the phone although the save mode did not improved anything?
Regards & thanks