Back up data mobile block

Hello everyone! I have a wonderful fairphone 3 that so far has never given me any problems. unfortunately the screen broke and for a while I kept it off… when I went to turn it back on asking for the pin of the phone, I realized that I do not remember anymore. I should do the back up before sending it to the center to repair it… Does anyone have any suggestions? thanks a lot to those who will respond :slightly_smiling_face:

Did you connect your FP3 with a computer before and transferred data? In that case it could be that you allowed the data transfer and the granted permission is still active. Then you could try to use the same computer with the same program again.

What @Jens1 suggests is about your only option, and I’m not even sure if that works with a locked phone.
There are no publicly known ways around the lock PIN, else it would be useless. So if you really cannot figure it out any more, you might be out of luck, unfortunately. :slightly_frowning_face:

Not yet , but i will try your suggestion ! Thank you so much :smiley:

I know :confounded:…anyway I will try…finger cross !!! thx so much :slightly_smiling_face: