Good evening to everyone,
First of, I’m quite pleased with my third FP (first FP1 stolen, second FP1 died - RIP, third bought 3 days ago).
But…there seem to be some issues which I’m not able to resolve by myself. I read some threads and checked google - no information to be found.
I don’t know if this is a problem related to the android OS adaption to our FPs or just plain and simple a google f-up (or mine…):
- Why can’t I decide on a lock & home screen individually?
- The icons seem enorm to me; text size could be changed but the size of the icons doesn’t. Is it because there are 4 icons in a row per default?
- Shutter sound of the camera: any way to deactivate (not turning phone on silent)?
- I’m not able to write on my SD card and can’t seem to find the directions proposed by trouble shooting.
4.a Any way to select where pictures should be safed to?
- If I’m taking a screenshot and then open it through the pull down bar from top, I can’t delet it instantly but have to open “photos”. Any ways to change this?
- Alarms: I set one alarm daily at 10pm but I’m constantly reminded, starting at 8pm, that my alarm will go off at 10pm. I REALLY do not need this reminder since I set my alarm on the time I actually want to be alerted.
- [Last but not least] Is there any way to have a panel for the music which is being played via " google music" in the pull down menu?
I hope someone can help with my problems (which quite possibly are rooted in my being unknowing).