Alarm not ringing, sound was apparently turned off

Hello

I woke up today to a missed alarm and a notification about it. According to the notification, sound was apparently deactivated (not sure if this is the exact message in English since my phone is set in French - it said “le son était coupé”). I must have unintentionally changed some settings but have no idea what/how. Can anyone tell me what happened, and how I can make sure this never happens again?

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

Given you may have install some apps over the basic OS and not knowing your full use it would be a nightmare trying to analyse how you got into such a situation.

Maybe someone has had a similar issue and may help, otherwise post back if it happens again and keep a track of what changes you make and what apps use.

If it occurs again try running in safe mode for a while to see if it happens there etc.

Only I could think of without knowing more about your use case is that the ringtone is set to soundless

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.