Accelerometer/Tilt sensor broken

If nothing helps, buy a normal second hand phone. It’s way better than buying a new one :slight_smile:

Yup! Totally agree, this is why I posted this today Looking for a FP2 core module or an entire phone :wink:
The idea being : second hand Fairphone/parts > new Fairphone/parts > second hand non Fairphone > new non Fairphone.

It’s better to switch no. 2 and 3 I think

That’s a debate I had recently with one of my friends.
We finally agreed that everything we buy (well, nearly) had an impact (political, environmental, social…) , which can’t be discarded when bought second hand.
That is, if you buy non fair stuff on the grounds that it doesn’t matter as it’ already been produced, you’re comforting the people who bought it in the first place in thinking they can buy whatever they want because they’ll eventually manage to sell it second hand.
If we want things to change, the value of non fair stuff has to drop, and one of the ways of achieving this is not buying it, even second hand.
That is why I put it in that order, but I agree it’s a matter of debate especially from a ressource consuming point of view.
And of course I’m far from perfect in my day to day life :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.