A big welcome to new moderators

Some happy news to kick off the weekend! :partying_face: :tada: :sparkles:

Please give a warm welcome to @Antoine, @Ingo and @robbert.f who will be joining our moderator team comprising of @Alex.A, @BertG, @Lidwien, @TobiasF and @Volker. Great to have some new team members who’ll work together to continue to keep the forum a friendly, welcoming and great place to share ideas and enjoy interesting discussions.

I’d also like to say a HUGE thank you to our outgoing moderator, @paulakreuzer who has played a crucial role in building the foundations of the forum and for making it what it is. She has shared her knowledge and technical expertise, supported new moderators and so kindly given of her time to grow and assist the community.

To our incoming, current and outgoing moderators… the floor is yours if you’d like to say a few words! :blossom:

16 Likes

Thank you very much @paulakreuzer :hugs: I hope to read from you again and again here. :slight_smile:

And honestly, I thought @Ingo was already a moderator here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: … and I mean that in the best way! :+1:

12 Likes

Firstly, I want to give my best and biggest thanks to @paulakreuzer again! You allowed me to understand much better what the forum was, how to be a moderator, and I am now honoured to be able to continue your work and pass on your knowledge! :sunflower:

And to the new moderators… welcome, and congrats! :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Yeah, my first thought after I was asked to join the moderator team was “hm, what exactly will be different?” :smiley:
Indeed there is a little more to it than just being Discourse Trust Level 4 :wink:

Thanks a lot for the current and past moderators. This forum is the one with the best atmosphere I’ve ever been part of. And I hope I can assist keeping it that way. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.