This morning I “updated” my phone to OS 19.08.1, but it’s been a bad matter!
My FP lost several functions:
- the home function (the circle touch command in the bottom of the screen)
- the open tasks function (the square command to the right of the bottom of the screen)
- for the above-mentioned matters, I can’t navigate through the opened applications, I often have to restart my phone to reach the desktop
- I can’t connect by WiFi
- notification don’t work (i.e. to open the registration page for a free WiFi net)
- several settings aren’t available, yet.
I wish I didn’t update my FP, but, unluckly it happened… what could I do to resume it?