10 years of making a change

Hello everyone!

Yup, we are celebrating our 10th anniversary :birthday: :balloon: It’s been quite a ride but through all these years we can proudly say we have achieved really big things :blue_heart: but Fairphone wouldn’t be Fairphone without its community, so I wanted to take the time to thank you all. Although I am quite new around here, I know how important the community is to Fairphone since day 1. Therefore, this celebration wouldn’t be complete without you

On Monday we kick off the 10th anniversary campaign on Social Media - because of that, I wanted to post this message here before we go live.

That’s all for now, just wishing everyone a great weekend :sunny:

19 Likes

Well, happy anniversary! :birthday:
(Not using “social media”, I won’t be able to say it there.)

:candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle: :candle:

2 Likes

So awesome. And strength to strength with the new Fairbuds XL. I truly think that, as an accessory, this is a breakthrough product and the reviews have been top notch so far showing that there is another way.

I’m glad to have been along for the journey, so to speak, and have loved seeing the waves made and changes initiated.

Seeing not only the mainstream media like The Guardian, but also the likes of MKBHD and Louis Rossman not only embrace the products, but also promise to change their reviewing and reporting of products to include an environmental impact segment as part of their reviewing process (to an extent if not always followed through) has solely been down to movements and products like Fairphone.

Here’s to the next ten years and the changes coming with it! :partying_face:

4 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.