Will they sell 15000? [They did]

Trouble is … once those final TWO are sold; what are we going to do all day! Probably have to do some work instead of compulsively checking the “Shop” page and updating a spreadsheet.

It’s been good chatting with you all … see you on another topic sometime soon :¬)

6 Likes

We’re now in a race between us for who can post the 15,000 screenshot first :slight_smile:

The counter got jammed …

Well, I am just on a old eee-pc, so I can’t quickly make a screenshot, so I won’t be in your way if you are racing to make the ultimate screenshot. :wink:

Yes, just one more to go

That’s it!

7 Likes

Monday, 28 September 2015 … we’re there.

3 Likes

yes, we did it

Edit: Man, are you fast :wink:

5 Likes

so many people accessing the site - the web page won’t update. We’re still on 14999 here!

We did it, I see 15000. Congratulations Fairphone!

1 Like

i was to slow with my screenshot. so here is the glorious moment only 10 seconds before Fairphone reached 15.000 units.

@Stefan and @huskers It’s back to work for us guys now!

5 Likes

Great job, Fairphone! Now it’s time to party!

2 Likes

Et voilà ! nous y sommes.

1 Like

Woop woop!! Great!

PS. It’s great to see that there are more enthusiastic nutheads out there and it’s not just me going crazy… :smile:

4 Likes

15,000 !!! :slight_smile: Nice way to start a Monday morning back from London with the whole team!

Thanks for the energy, everybody. We’ll be sharing something on social media later to celebrate.

12 Likes

I definitely am an enthusiast. However me opening the website exactly at the time when 14999 was reached, was a coincidence. Don’t you think I’m only a little crazy? :wink:

2 Likes

Champagne! :smile::tropical_drink::tada::thumbsup::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Woohoo! Congratulations to FairPhone!

1 Like

YAAAAY!
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!

1 Like

So the ANSWER was a definite YES … with the help of some bulk suppliers - and better them than interest charging banks.

Next question on the same lines is : Will they sell 140,000 … as this is what is assumed in the cost breakdown. Wooo, quite a challenge I’d say. Of course many more are likely to sell once they are out there to buy, but also the real keenies (us) have already paid up … and have no intention of buying another smart phone for a very long time.

anyway: WELL DONE FAIRPHONE.

6 Likes