Where to buy a new FP2 antenna?

Hello everyone,

my phone never had a good reception and now it is completly gone.
The whole story can be found here:

Since I don’t know what else to try, I have decided to buy an antenna, hoping that will solve the problem.
But where can I get one? The store only lists them in the FP1 category and they are sold out.

What is it, that I don’t see?

You will probably need to find another Fairphoner who might have a spare one from a broken core module. In the meantime, you might want to have a look at the topic I’m linking to below. Another Fairphoner who wad a (visibly) broken antenna cable was able to eventually replace it by a – more or less – random antenna:

1 Like

Yes, I know that post. But as far as I can see, there is nothing broken. And there also is nothing left to scrub with aclohol.
But why are there no antennas in the store?
For a company that makes spareparts pretty much their whole selling point, this is pretty disapointing.
I would agree to spending/throwing-away another five bugs + shipping on an antenna since I am trying to salvage a phone that was problematic from the start, but I don’t want an entire device, since that is not the only problem (Microphone too sensible), it’s just the worst.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.