Support requests are NOT shown after logging into support area

I feel stupid now, but I really cannot find it. I have one support request that has not been resolved yet, so I wanted to check its status. So I went to support.fairphone.com, logged on using my support account, and… Where are my support requests?? There’s only a button to log out again.
BTW, I’m using the default browser on the FP2.

2 Likes

Hello @rbeuker,
You are looking for this maybe => https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Interestingly enough, after logging into the support website today I was presented with my currently open support request. Must have been some glitch, somehow. Oh well… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today, the support requests are hidden once again… Only when you have the direct link you can access them. I have tried both Firefox and Edge on Windows 10.

It was reported on the forum in February already, but it’s completely unclear if someone at Fairphone noticed it. Maybe you should e-mail Support and tell them about it.

1 Like

Thanks, good idea! I’ve reported this problem to support.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.