What will your next smartphone be? [poll]

Wattson.ch has a poll asking their readers what their next Smartphone will be. (scroll down a bit)

Care to help showing how popular the Fairphone is these days?

(the only problem is of course I won’t have a next Smartphone for a long long time… but I guess I can also vote for my current phone :slight_smile: )

Edit by @Stefan: The poll’s question in English is:

###:gb: From which manufacturer will your next phone be?

8 Likes

4% so far. Can we raise the number?

2 Likes

They are asking for the manufacturer, so that’s OK! :wink: My next phone will surely be a Fairphone.

3 Likes

I also want my next smartphone to be a Fairphone, but I hope my present Fairphone will last for years :smile:

4 Likes

Same here…

Actually I hope there will not be an FP3 and the team will keep producing the FP2 and making everything possible so that we can upgrade both phones…FP1 to a more recent OS and the FP2 well to whatever improvement possible

1 Like

We are at 5%. :slight_smile: How far can we get???

1 Like

I have my Fairphone 2 just since last Friday and I’m satisfied with it. So I have not thought about the next smartphone yet. And when my FP2 reaches its end of life, I will first ask myself if I was satisfied with Fairphone and my FP2. If yes, I will stay at Fairphone if Fairphone still exists. If no, I will switch to another manufacturer who provides updates for a long time. But I hope I will not have the need for switching my smartphone in the next few years.

1 Like

Voted… still 5%

1 Like

I’m getting excited. Since everybody else is watching the FP2 counter (I don’t because I did not order one), I’ll be watching that poll… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s all in German :slight_smile: So I could blindly click, but please let us know about what they conclude when the poll is over.

2 Likes

Lol, “Fairphone”, “Apple” & “HTC” are the same in english aren’t they? :wink:

PS:
up to 6%

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: sure, but from seeing the results, I was afraid that the poll subject could be “Which brand has the best user restrictions” or “Who makes the best unremovable batteries ?”.
In that case I would mostly agree with this poll :smile:
(joke)

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I had to vote a second time to see the current result on my computer… :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s 7% now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Just imagine one day Fairphone has 7% market share… what a difference we could make then…

8 Likes

Can we trust a poll about a phone with a geek userbase, who is truly able to clean the cookies from their browser and vote several times :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you think Apple fanboys know how to do this? They are Apple fanboys because they don’t care about modifying any software, aren’t they? :wink:

PS.: Apple is at 36% atm.

1 Like

if fanboys vote with all their I-things, phone, tablet, watch, … they will end with a lot of votes.

1 Like

No. Never. Ever.

How would I be able to look 6 years into the future? That’s how long I’m hoping my FP2 will last me!

1 Like