What will your next smartphone be? [poll]

Since they bought Nokia, they do.

I’m just happy that Fairphone is in the list at all. And then almost every tenth vote is ours… yaaaay!

3 Likes

Would be great already. If we could take Sony and be 4th! :slight_smile:

Edit: We made it to place 4 and are ex-aequo with Sony! :blush:

1 Like

Still 9% this morning :slight_smile:

Hu-hum, well, it’s 10% now…

2 Likes

I think with a marketshare like this we can reconsider our plans for World domination

7 Likes

I voted, just for the fun of it.
This page is strange though, directly under the poll there is a slideshow about a windows phone and how great it supposedly is saying like ten times you can connect it to a monitor and use it as small windows pc … jeah … I don’t even know as what I should see that, as really bad “journalism” or really bad advertising :wink:

1 Like

FP is at 10% now :slight_smile:

It is a really strange poll. They report on a leaked date when the Windows 10 will be made available for smartphones. It’s also big in the title. Probably mostly Microsoft fanboys and fangirls read this in the first place. No wonder “Microsoft” polls even stronger than “Fairphone”. But I bet they would be as happy with 15% market share as Fairphone would be with 10% :smiley: (yes, both are equally unrealistic).

1 Like

:one::one:%!!! :smiley: We are on third place!!! :smiley:

PS.: Jeez, these new emojis look ugly…
Also: :at: Still no Austrian flag… :frowning:

4 Likes

We should consider trying not appear as too big to be believable.

We are not believable anyway. At least the people running that poll can clearly see that all people voting for Fairphone came through the link at the top (referrers displayed as an HTTP header). At least it shows that we have a lively community :smiley:

And no normal smiling one anymore: :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smile:

The smileys we added still exist and are still in the old -more beautiful - design.

1 Like

So we need to type :smile: instead of :) ?

1 Like

what also works like this:    : )

We are third! 12%!!!

Can we take Microsoft?

:smiley:

3 Likes

nice, from 4% to 12%
Completly unsuspicious. :slight_smile:

My grandfather always told me that you recognize friends by that they want you to win and will help you succeed.
You all here are a great bunch of friends :heart:

10 Likes

Great ! Can you believe each of us poured as much as 535€ in their friendship with you ? Priceless :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, yeah, and you could have stopped there. But you didn’t. And for that I am grateful
:smile:

3 Likes

13% now! :laughing:

3 Likes