What will you do when we reach 15k?

I know it’s a weird question, but I’m curious :grin: I’ll personally start jumping everywhere, have a taste with myself and do some crazy things! And you?

2 Likes

I’ll be sitting at University doing some maths actually.

2 Likes

I will be at university too, writing an exam in cartography… :confused:

3 Likes

That’s even better :stuck_out_tongue:

Hoping that they will update the blog with more information … after the post-party cleanup. :smile:

@husker and @Stefan i join the club! I will be at the university too and prepare a final presentation for my studies.

I will postpone partying to Sept. 30.

1 Like

I’ll be at the hospital, probably going on rounds… I’ll party in the evening by trolling on the forum! :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah let’s do a troll party!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll be at my desk at the office, I guess…

1 Like

When it was official, I’ve posted a screenshot. That’s what I did :wink:

Edit: And I forgot to mention that I tweeted the same screenshot.

3 Likes

Now that it is official, I can finally speed … upstairs! :grimacing:

(I’ll spare you any more details)

3 Likes

Back to work! Compiling a huge map of all the places London’s mainline railway lines cross other mass transit systems … it is SO dull and tedious … but hell, it’s paying for my FP2!

5 Likes

Ooh lucky you!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was and am sitting at the breakfasttable. Enjoying my umpteenth cup of tea during countdown which started at nine. Celebrating with fruitsalad and …
of course another cup of tea.
Still on holiday :smile:

4 Likes

…and I retweeted it! :smiley:

I’m celebrating by sharing my interview with Austrian blog urbanmining.at, which was just published today! :smiley:

http://urbanmining.at/vom-anfang-einer-fairen-handy-produktion/6636

In :de: and :gb:

Edit: Here is the forum topic to discuss: :blush:

3 Likes

I missed it because I was “saving lives”… well, examining a not-critical patient actually. :wink:

2 Likes

Was running some rapeseed yield prediction models… :sweat: But celebrated by taking a break to go to the forum and see all your reactions! Will open some wine tonight to celebrate!! :grin:

2 Likes