Dear Fair Phone, what is happening to you?
Ever since I have purchased the FP2 (had to, my FP1 got stolen), I have been experiencing problems, app-related, software-related. I always think, ‘It will pass’, but alas. It brings frustration.
With every update, be it in the FP OS or app-updates, there is a problem. I know that the occasional bug will lead to a small software issue, but not every week, let alone, every day.
- screen freezes when charging battery
- instagram app stops functioning, freezes or pauzes (want to quit or wait?)
- whatsapp - freezes phone completely
- whatsapp looses connection (yes, wi-fi is functioning)
- fair phone launcher does not react (quit or wait?)
- phone suddenly reboots - just like that
- memory card (sandisk) still does not work (believe me, I tried every suggesion on the forum)
- mms still does not work (cannot be bothered any longer)
So, I was a very happy FP1 user, and I am a true believer: we need a fair phone, but this is not working for me, any longer. You need to step up the game, really; paying good money for a phone that does not work or does only half what it promises, … that just does not work.