Wanted: Voucher. πŸ™Œ 🎁 πŸ“± Team #PayItForward

Hello Fairphone Folks!

I see that my old phone is eligible for a 45 euro discount towards the purchase of a Fairphone2. :blush: :clap:

However, it will take 3 weeks to receive the voucher by email. :flushed: 3 weeks without a phone is too long. Is there anyone who has a voucher they don’t need they would be willing to share with me?

I will then post the availability of the voucher I receive here on this thread when I send my old phone in, for someone in a similar situation.

Many thanks for reading this!

Rebecca

2 Likes

Maybe you can use an old phone from a friend while waiting?
Or, more important: Your phone still seems to work and you’re still using it, otherwise you wouldn’t be without a phone after sending it in, which brings me to another question: If it works, just give it to a friend or family member who needs a phone atm., so you don’t have to waste a working device :slight_smile:

1 Like

I moved this to #help:fp2 for now. Not because it belongs there, but because there is currently an issue with the visibility of topics in super-categories.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I’ve had my little phone for 5 years and taken care of it well. I’m just looking for the best next option since its OS has been discontinued. I’ll wait a little to see if anyone is interested in this β€œpay it forward” idea or if another way opens. Peace.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.