Wanted: Voucher. 🙌 🎁 📱 Team #PayItForward

Hello Fairphone Folks!

I see that my old phone is eligible for a 45 euro discount towards the purchase of a Fairphone2. :blush: :clap:

However, it will take 3 weeks to receive the voucher by email. :flushed: 3 weeks without a phone is too long. Is there anyone who has a voucher they don’t need they would be willing to share with me?

I will then post the availability of the voucher I receive here on this thread when I send my old phone in, for someone in a similar situation.

Many thanks for reading this!

Rebecca

2 Likes

Maybe you can use an old phone from a friend while waiting?
Or, more important: Your phone still seems to work and you’re still using it, otherwise you wouldn’t be without a phone after sending it in, which brings me to another question: If it works, just give it to a friend or family member who needs a phone atm., so you don’t have to waste a working device :slight_smile:

1 Like

I moved this to #help:fp2 for now. Not because it belongs there, but because there is currently an issue with the visibility of topics in super-categories.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I’ve had my little phone for 5 years and taken care of it well. I’m just looking for the best next option since its OS has been discontinued. I’ll wait a little to see if anyone is interested in this “pay it forward” idea or if another way opens. Peace.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.