Wanted! FP2 Core module

Hi everybody,

The core module on my FP2 seems to be failing due to water damage…disappointingly FP do not sell as a spare part on our website and do not offer repair service :frowning:

So I’m looking for a fully functional core module, as the rest of my FP2 works fine.
As I imagine these don’t come around very easily, I’m also open to a second hand FP2. It can be in perfect condition or not, doesn’t matter as my other modules work fine, it just has to have the fully functional core module.

Thanks!
Oli

1 Like

The core module was - if ever - only sold for a very brief period in the Fairphone shop.
But it was available in a few online shops of resellers (vireo, sinndrin and why computer).
In all those shops it is “sold out”.
As the core-module is virtually nearly the whole phone, this module alone was about 300,- Euro. Now that the FP3 is out and the FP2 being “in the wild” for >3.5 years, there is hardly a market for this core module, that would make it feasible to produce a new batch of them. Even more so, since producing just a small quantity would mean a higher price (maybe even more than a new FP3).

Therefore I guess, your approach really is the right and wise thing to do.
I would have linked you to the fairphoneangels, but if I remember it correctly, there are not that many active in the UK (where you are located, according to the other thread, right?).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.