VLC 0.9.8 crashing on FP, anyone with similar problem?

If you can turn on the screen again by pressing the power button and you don’t have to put in your screen lock pin | swipe code | password, then it’s a different thing.

Hm, maybe it is an option I got with GravityBox, then. I remember a menu where I could differentiate between the screen turning off and locking the phone. I used it because I often pick up my phone after several minutes again, and don’t want to have to type in the whole password then - but I still want it locked when I leave it on the table or a coat for a while longer.

(Sorry, I can’t check where to find that menu, because my phone is partly defunct since a week. and I’m waiting for a RMA number to return it. )

Just a follow-up: yip, that seems to be it. Almost every time.
@Stefan, do you have a workaround?

For me the workaround is to use the standard music app again… :stuck_out_tongue: But I still have VLC installed and check with every update if the issue persists. (Current version I have is 0.9.10)

I’m using VLC 1.5.1.1 now, and don’t experience problems. I set this topic on autoclose. If you are still having problems, you have 10 days to respond.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.