Very poor coverage of MWC 2017

Hi all,
the MWC (Mobile World Conference) is just closing its doors, and Fairphone was here !
They had a booth (Yyaayy), they made conference (yayyy)…and nothing… (ooooohhh)
I mean, the coverage was super poor !

• I saw some Dutch/Spanish/German news, but pretty much nothing in English (in fine, the ubuntu stand made much more advertising and visibility for the Fairphone than Fairphone itself).
    In French, I found, one (poor) article by "Le parisien le parisien -link, they managed to take the Fairphone 1 image to illustrate it…

• Even from Fairphone, just 1 forum thread about filming an advertisement, that i didn’t saw until now (you should have pinned it !), and one short blog entry .

It seems that you made some very cool statement about android 6 and new module upgrades, …but we saw nothing !

The MWC is the largest show about phones, and they were tons and tons of article about it, and i was expecting a lot of crunchy news and a better coverage of Fairphone mission…but Fairphone was like a ghost ! (IMO the “internationals” -English- article are much more powerful)
At least, you could have told “us” (i mean, the community) what you were going to announce, or make a lengthy blog post about it :frowning:

What happened ?

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll be interested in this:

1 Like

Seems like all the other news networks were scared off and didn’t want to interfere with CNN’s interests… :imp:

Our booth, side events, one-on-one interviews, press conference and press releases resulted in excellent coverage: a total of 475 mentions including 285 full articles dedicated to Fairphone.

Source, bold by me

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.