I want to give Lineage@FP2 a chance (coming from FP-OS 1.12 = Android 5.2)…
Just to be on the save side some questions before flashing:
- There are no now! -> so in comparison to FP-OS all features are working properly now?
- where can I check, in which release “ battery-wakelock with 1-2%/h” will be fixed?
(Edit: seems so)
- As I still suffer of having an up-to-date-overview:
What are the main drawbacks by using Lineage instead of FP-O(O)S (or are there just advantages)? (Despite not having google-apps by default)
- Coming from FP-OS with root & TWRP: I can go directly via this guide ?! My external SD-Card content will always stay untouched while flashing, right?!
- How does future updates will be available? Via an built-in updater-app? Or do I always need to flash via TWRP?
- What is (apart from TitatinumBackup) the most recommend way to save the system partitions to be able to revert back to my current OS (Using Windows)!
I hope thes questions also help others and I hope I not just overseen too much comments in the forum…