Using a 64 GB SD-Card

The other posts about big SD-Cards are closed, so here is my experience:

I inserted a new 64GB SD-Card with copied data from the old and smaller one. After starting, there was a message “abgesicherter Modus” at the bottom of the screen and in the wipe down screen was a message “broken SD-Card” with the only possibility to reformat.

Then I discovered, that the SD-Card was exFAT formatted and the phone doesn’t support that. So I reformat with the HP-tool to FAT32. Now there was no “abgesicherter Modus” but still “broken SD-Card”. Then I started the formatting with the phone (data was saved before) and voila, it works!

It seems, that there is a bit less capacity, because its shown 57,66 GB wich is about 61.911.953.572 Byte. I’m to lazy now to check the SD-Card again in a SD-Card reader outside the phone.

I moved 2 posts to an existing topic: 64GB SD card not recognized

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

If you think that your post would add useful information to a closed topic (I think in this case, you are sharing useful information, by explaining in detail), please contact a community moderator and ask us to open the topic.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.