Unable to add google account after update

Hi. I have had my fairphone for about two months now and a couple of days ago I installed the new fairphone update.
After the update no app witch uses a google account works and in settings, there is no option to add a google acount to the phone.
I have restarted the phone and deleated the cashe of google apps but no solution so far.

@Jakob_Ostberg Did you get this working?

If not, have you tried reinstalling the google apps? You have to do this after every update

Hello, I have the same problem, but I can’t reinstall Google Play with the widget, because it disappeared after the update too. Maybe I deleted it after the first installation, but how can I get it back on the phone?

Have you followed the instructions here:

?
If the widget is ‘greyed out’, see

If the widget really has disappeared (not just being hard to find or deactivated), then you’ll probably should try a hard reset:

If that doesn’t help, you’ll probably have to reinstall the OS, either using the Fairphone Updater app, or, if that doesn’t work, a manual install :

Yes, I reinstalled phone and now it works. This is my first android phoneand the problem might have been that I didn’t find my way towards the google widget.

1 Like

No problem, glad you got this sorted.