Un-delivered handset, no help from support

I’ve been waiting 2 weeks for my handset to arrive (to Ireland); the couriers estimate is ‘information not available’ and fairphone have not acknowledged my support ticket.

I’m not really sure where to go from here. The handset was bought for work, and I’m currently pretty screwed without it.

Welcome to our Community Forum.

So after you submitted your request online, you did not even get e-mail confirmation and a ticket number?

Anyway, in this case I would strongly recommend to call them. Phone number and service hours can be found in the bottom centre here: https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

Please, where on the Fairphone site can I order a handset (not headset) for an FP 4. I am asking for a friend.

Thanks for the reply, I’ll try phoning them like you suggest.

I received an automated reply and ticket number, I don’t consider those correspondence, its an entirely automated system.

Handset=Smartphone/mobile Phones so just that your friend knows…

Having a ticket number is at least good. Support is quite slow the past months, calling often speed up…

Edit: has Clove nothing on stock?

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.