🇳🇱 True Wireless Earbuds laden niet

Rechter earbud was eerder low battery dan de linker. Laden gebeurde niet, terwijl de case volledig geladen was. Ook na opnieuw laden van de case niet. Toen ik de rechter uit de case haalde na geruime tijd in de case, hoorde ik ‘battery low’.
Leds in case functioneren prima.
Contactpunten zijn schoon.
Linker earbud kon ik nog gebruiken, en uit en aan zetten door lang ingedrukt houden van de bud. Toen ook die battery low aangaf, weer in de (geladen) case gedaan. Laden gebeurde niet.

Nu zijn beide earbuds volledig leeg en ik krijg ze niet meer aan. Ook gaan ze niet automatisch aan wanneer ik ze uit de case haal.
Wat kan ik doen?

(Sorry, ik spraak geen nederlands :innocent: )

Try this “Pairing | Unpair” procedure as described in this article, it cannot hurt:

Unfortunately, this is not the solution. I guess the earbuds must be switched on to get unpaired.

I thing have the same problem: one earbud (right) gives a short beep when I put it in, the other one says ‘connected’. The right earbud does not connect. Leds on both the earbuds are red and the case is fully charged. Any help would be appreciated

This answer from the fp supportdesk solved my issue:

Reset your Earbuds:

1. Put both Earbuds into the charging case.
  2. Open the cover and hold the multi-function button of the charging case (on the bottom, next to the USB-C charging port) for 5 seconds, until all 4 LED indicators on the charging case blink 10 times at the same time (this means that the pairing records have been reset successfully).
  3. Make sure the Earbuds are fully charged in order to connect them to your device.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.