Too many issues with new fairphone 3+

I bought the new fairphone 3+ on the 10th of September. Since I recieved it so many issues has appeared with the phone. The first was the battery, currently the battery is gone after 6 hours (with only 1h and 30 min of use of the phone). Then the quality of the camera has became worse and worse, the resolution is horrible and now the microphone is not working. I can’t send any voice mail or when recording a video the sound doesn’t work.
On top of that customer service has just replied one of the email saying they are very busy and they will answer my queries soon (this was 1 month ago…) and when trying to contact them by phone they say all the operators are busy.
I’m truly disappointed with the quality of this phone but the worst is the customer service of this company.

If anyone has had the same problem or have any solution please share it!

1 Like

Have you tried to reset to factory settings?

3 Likes

Hi, I haven’t tried this. How do you reset the factory settings?
Thanks!

1 Like
4 Likes

And if you go to the support page:
https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003915972

You will find in the category

Storage, backup and factory reset

not just the page @AnotherElk has linked to, but as well this page, that tells you how to save your data before doing a factory reset. E.g. you seem to have taken some pictures already and maybe some social-media accounts. There is special infofor WhatsApp on that page:
https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048843631-Back-up-restore-your-FP3-FP3-

I wish you all the best, though it’s highly suspicious, that you are facing such troubles after so short a time of usage.
If you are already waiting one month for a reply, maybe @formerFP.Com.Manager can establish contact to the support team, to - at least - give you an update.

6 Likes

Hi @Lorena_Cuesta_Garcia,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please could you share your support ticket number so I may follow up on this with our Customer Support team?

Rae

4 Likes

Hi Rae,

Thank you for your reply. The number is 389548.

I recieved a phone call from fairphone team (Carlota) 2 days ago and they offered me few solutions but they haven’t emailed me as they said they will do.

Would you please ask Carlota to email me? Every time I try to call to the telephone support says all the operators are not available.

Thank you the rest of the people on the forum who tried to help.

Really appreciate.

BW,

Lorena

1 Like

Thanks BertG. Finally support team contacted me by phone 2 days ago.

1 Like

Glad to read that.
Hopefully, they react by mail as well now as you - rightfully - have asked for.
Please keep us updated, if and how they could help you.

2 Likes

Hi @Lorena_Cuesta_Garcia,

One of my colleagues in our support team will pop you an email today :slight_smile:

Best,
Rae

3 Likes

Great, thank you for your help.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: A bit disappointed

Hi Rae,

I have not recieved any email from support team and again trying to contact them by phone is imposible.
Would you please ask again one of your colleague at the support team to contact me asap?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Lorena,

Could you double check if the email might have ended up in your spam folder? I’m told my colleague emailed you on Friday.

Rae

2 Likes

Hi Rae,

I have checked all folders in my email and there is no reply or new email from fairphone or support team.
They can contact me by phone as well.

Thanks for your help again.

BW,

Lorena

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.