To FP HQ >> Refund please!

After trying to reach customer support countless times and not receiving any customer support at all
Not by phone nor by mail I try to reach FP HQ via the forum

I am very dissatisfied with your phone, your support and your customer service! Because you delivered a faulty phone and you didn’t do your best to help me to get a working phone I want my money back!

The phone was faulty from the get go

It shuts off for no reason during a call or when charging…

So, I tried make screenshots like you asked me to… But the FP3 keeps on rebooting and so I am not able to make pics of the problem

For the rest I have done what you standard are telling people to do when running into troubles with the FP

Again like a have shared via email numerous times before… After having bought the FP 1, 2 and 3 my patience is gone and I really want a refund

The FP3 is too unreliable for me being the default smartphone

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best!

Neo

Hello Neo, this is a community forum. Fairphone usually does not respond here.

2 Likes

@lorahaspels
@formerFP.Com.Manager
Maybe you can assist in this case.

@Neo_de_Bono
Right now, there might be troubles, i.e. lack of response, due to the Corona crisis, even though they say,that the support center is fully operational:

3 Likes

Hello @Neo_de_Bono, heartfelt apologies for the experience you’ve had. Could you please pop me a private message with your full name and your latest support ticket number (if you have one), so that I could follow up on this with my colleagues in Customer Support first thing on Monday morning?

Thanks also to @BertG for tagging me in this post.

11 Likes

Hi there Rae,

Thanks for the quick response!

My full name is Neo de Bono and my #345569

Lora followed up before but all it have brought me was another support cicle ‘do this and do that’ without offering me a real solution

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best!

Neo

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.