English

👼 The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members)

staff
fairphoneangels
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fefc1089f90> #<Tag:0x00007fefc1089dd8>

Now you can send PMs (I levelled you up).

Hi all!

Just another quick report to Angels Community:
One of the FP1s we had in Basque Country is now in the hands of a basque FP1 owner that had problems with her old one.

She will wait for the FP3 to appear with this FP1.

By the way, once again, another “very interesting” woman highly involved in fostering Circular Economy in her city (Vitoria), and interesting links in our professional projects connected with Circular Economy “came” through our conversation in person this evening.

Moreover, we have identified an important industrial company decided to introduce Fairphone as their official smartphone for the workers in the company.

Step by step, we keep forward :wink:

Best regards to you all, and best wishes for the new year!

To be continued…

Iratxe

Hello!
I use the Fairphone 2 for exactly three years now.
I live in cologne and i think i can provide help for repairing, solving software problems (flashing, updating etc.).

Greetings!

Adding you right now. :slight_smile:

You are fast :smirk:

Munich should be fixed now. :slight_smile:

I’ve been informed that the Forres heaven no longer exists. :frowning:

I live in Leiden (NL), and I’ve used my FP2 since June 2018. I’m always happy to help people with their tech problems, I’m good with hardware as well as software - so I’d also like to become a Fairphone Angel. Can’t have too many, right?

So true! :smiley: It may take some time until I will add you because I still have that last project on the university and I’m also busy with other life things. :blush:

Hey,
I also would like to help people with repairing the Fairphone 2.
Got it for three years and managed with help of the forum to solve contact proplems all over the Fairphone :wink:
Greetings

Great, will add you later! Where are you based?

Hi everybody!
Thanks to @Stefan for connecting me with @paulakreuzer I got some help on replacing my crazy display. :+1:
Thanks so much for Your help and providing me test and a new display for my FP2.
So cool!:grinning:

Bad Nauheim
close to Frankfurt am Main

I guess you best get in touch with Rhein-Main Fairphone Angel @manchot right away then. He’s based just south of Frankfurt, as far as I know. :slight_smile:

I’ve set the necessary steps to connect everyone in Frankfurt. :blush:

Hi community,
i would also very much like to found a “heaven” in Rostock (Germany). At the moment there are no angels near to me, as far as I can see. I have experiences with the FP1/FP1U, FP2 (old and new camera) and all common operating systems FPOS/FPOpen/Lineage.

Cool!!! :grinning: I really need to dedicate some time to the Angels program soon… :grimacing:

Hi there, looking for an angel in London! I have a Fairphone 2 with issues with reception, talking with Fairphone HQ likely an antenna problem. Willing to give a reward of £30 if anyone has the knowhow on repairing an antenna. Meet in Central London
All the best,
Artur

Have you checked the map (first post in this topic)? There is one in London.

Cheers @urs_lesse I don’t know if it is active though