English

👼 The Fairphone Angels Program (Local support by community members)

staff
fairphoneangels
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f9ffa33b368> #<Tag:0x00007f9ffa33b228>

Hi @Patrick_Becker, great, you’ll be the first Faiphone Angel in Switzerland! :smiley: I’ll add you to the Fairphone Angels and you will receive further instructions soon. :slight_smile:

Hallo Stefan

Ich schreibe mal in Deutsch, einfach weil es mir leichter fällt :wink:

Ich würde auch gerne einen Fairphone Angel werden. Dann sind wir schon zu zweit in der Schweiz. :blush: Da ich halb in Zürich und halb in Zizers (nahe Chur) wohne, kann ich theoretisch gut in beiden Regionen unterstützen.

L. G. Lukas

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Cool, adding you right now. :blush:

Hei Stefan

you can add me, too.
I live in Fladungen, which is somewhere between Meiningen and Fulda. (Rhön)

I’m not really sure what you are trying to say. Do you want to become a Fairphone Angel? If not, these topics might interest you: #australia

@Stefan: I understood him as following: He asked whether there is actually an Angel in Australia who can help him.

@ThyBlogger: If you are seeking personal help, please specify in which region of Australia you are. If you are from Darwin, a helper from Melbourne won’t be beneficial for you.

So, heavens are usually not covering an entire country, but are regional and normally named after a city.

Currently, there are no heavens outside of Europe. Maybe you will have luck if you ask for help in our Australian topic, but again: Mention your region because Australia is big.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :de: Fairphoners-Treffen in Düsseldorf 02.09.2018

We have grown to over 30 Fairphone Heavens all over Europe (see #communitymap)! :smiley: At the moment there are roughly 40 Fairphone Angels in 10 different countries. :angel:

PS.: Two new countries, btw, :denmark: and :switzerland:! :sunglasses:

Now I get why some people regard Austria as part of eastern Europe. Vienna is actually the most eastern FP heaven.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :de: München Fairphoners

A post was merged into an existing topic: :de: München Fairphoners

Hi @Stefan,
Would you add me as a FP Angel for the Leipzig region? :angel:
Many thanks. :slight_smile:

Liebe @Juli_R, entschuldige, dass ich solange nicht geantwortet habe. War relativ beschäftigt in den letzten Tagen. :slight_smile: Ich werde das Aufnahmeverfahren sofort starten. :rocket: :slight_smile: