Swapping F3 for any brand of smartphone

Hey Fairphoners!

Looking to swap my Fairphone 3 which seems to have a defective display module, If anyone is looking for parts for a DIY project I’ve got the perfect phone for you. It still functions perfectly, it’s just that the top of the screen seems to be separating from the body, currently resolved with a bit of electrical tape. (link in comments)
Hoping to receive a smartphone (any brand, any model/ age) in return. I don’t mind cracked or scratched screens.
Comment or send me a message and we can sort out details of shipping.
Here is my post here about the issue, more photos and details by request.

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.
Be aware, that cross-border shipment of batteries outside a phone is virtually impossible for individuals.

Hey,
I am just wondering -I dont want to assume- Are you looking for a working smartphone, or can it also have defects?

I hope you are having a great day,
Mika

To which country the replacement smartphone has to be send to?

Canada! Depending on condition, might be willing to cover costs both ways or split costs!

Hey! Great question! Minor defects okay, ideally nothing that interferes too much with functionality.
Thanks,

Alex

Update: No longer available for trade. Water damage occurred and now I’m offer it free to anyone who wants the parts. You pay shipping and I’ll mail it anywhere in the world. Check out my post in the Canada Forum for details.

2 Likes

Hi.

Thank you on behalf of whom ever is the recipient of your generosity :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.