Support request not answered yet

Hey @anon48893843,

I think it is a hardware issue please have a look at #111683

Thanks!

Hey Sebastian, I just replied to your message! Greets, Michiel

1 Like

I contacted Customer Support in May. Ticket number #106604 @anon48893843 . Things have got worse. My phone does not work now.
An ethical company should surely be concerned about the quality of its product and service as much as its production.

Over a month ago the mocrophone in my FP2 stopped working - along with multiple other errors (phone freezing and restarting multiple times a day; cutting out on calls (when microphone worked); not sending/receiving MMS; internet access only on one sim etc).

I got a reply after 10 days from support saying that they would replace the phone and needed some more details from me - and would then send details about how to send my phone back. I replied the next day.

Now it is almost a month since this started and there is no response. I have had to buy another phone in the meantime - which defeats the whole purpose of having a sustainable phone that can be fixed!

Any suggestions on how to get in touch? Or is this the usual waiting times?

Thanks

Hey @ruthd,
I moved your post here. If you add the ticket number of your support request here you’ll get a reply soon.

Hi,

My ticket number is #117591. I bought a Fairphone, it stopped working so sent it back to the company - they want to send a new one, but I want a refund. Have sent three emails, called multiple times, no response. Need a phone I can rely on and decent customer service… @anon48893843

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve been patiently waiting for a reply to my support request of 11 May. Yes, May.

My ticket is #104450 @anon48893843 .

Thank you so much in advance for finally taking care.

Hi Jonty, I just replied. Let me know if you find a solution now! sorry for the long wait.

Hey Ruth, I see that my colleague Borjan talked to you today. Unfortunately, shipping to Australia is not an option. Let us know a European address and we’ll solve this issue!

1 Like

Hey hannah, I see that my colleague Sylvain has been in touch in the meantime. Thanks for your patience!

Hi proedie, I just sent you a message. Let me know if anything is unclear. Sorry that you had to wait so long.

my ticket number is #107934. I’ve been waiting since june first, that’s like what? over 7 weeks now? @anon48893843

1 Like

Hi,
I experience several problems with my phone which makes it barely usable. I will have to buy another one if I don t get in contact.
But I cannot contact the support via this homepage, because it simply doesn t send my request even though I filled in everything into the form (all the numbers). But others in this forum wrote they don t reply anyway, even if you have successfully gotten a ticket thats no way to get in contact - at least not in a reasonable timeframe.
Next try: post here yesterday - by now no reply.
Next possibility: call - quite expensive from Austria and obviously the line is very busy too…

So,…dear Fairphone, why do you sell very expensive phones, that very frequently do not work, leave no adress to send it back and no sensible possibility to contact you (at least for international customers)!? I am quite angry by now because I spent so much time not being able to use the phone and trying to contact you…

I need an adress where to send it back SOON, or better to give it back for good because I have lost faith that this is ever going to work. It being broken after 2 months is not my understanding of sustainability. Is there a possibility to give it back and get my money back. Otherwise I just donated more than 500€ - and even though I would like to be able to donate so much, I am not. I need a functional reliable device and a support that answers within a few days! @anon48893843

1 Like

I’ve moved your post here as you’ll have a better chance that someone from support picks it up (they tend to see the forum as a community effort for and by users - even the moderators do not work for Fairphone - and they don’t read everything that goes on here).

By the way, do you get any error messages when trying to submit a support request? I don’t recall anyone having trouble filling in the support request forms before, so it might help other people if we know why it isn’t working. If you don’t get any errors, have you checked your spam folder for responses? There should at least be an automated e-maiI with a ticket number.

Thanks for responding @anon48893843. I haven’t had any correspondence with Borjan though…so who should I email the delivery address to? The ticket number is 112608.

Hi Michiel

Thanks. I have replied too explaining the other problem I have.

Bw

Jonty

1 Like

My not answered request has ticket number #114785. I have a bloatted battery in my FP1 (second batch), its duration is going down a bit more every day and it almost can’t fit in the phone. Maybe @anon48893843 can take a look at it?
Thanks!

Thank you @anon48893843!

1 Like

Hi Johannes,

Thank you very much for answering! I got “Please insert number” when I
tried to submit it. But I had inserted all the numbers - at least I
thought so (and it didnt say which number was missing, so I had no idea
what was wrong). Now I found out that I inserted the wrong number. It
has to be the Unique identifier (serial number / IMEI1) number, and I
thought that that was the product number was (which is on the order) for
example. 1FP21FPHN03-02A.

well…finally I found out and I have a ticket number now!

thanx, Iris

Im now approximately waiting a month for a response from fairphone :frowning:
My Request number is #112923 @anon48893843