Support request not answered yet

Hello,
I wrote a ticket ( #100785) the 8th of may and I havn’t gotten any reply except the auto-reply. I understand that you don’t have enogh resources at the moment to process all of the tickets, but the lacking custumer support is a big drawback for me. @anon48893843

My request #101444 waiting since April 25, 2016. I received a Fairphone 2 with a broken screen and posted the request on the day I received it. This gravely delutes my belief in Fairphone as a successful project.

Hello @paul29, @Lucas_Carlsson and @xlii, you should have an answer by now. Sorry again for the delay.

I’m also waiting for an answer of the support since more than a month now. my request-number is #101622, sent on the 26th of April! @anon73900052 could you help me?

well, I haven’t been able to use my FP2 for 10 days now, the battery and i don’t know what else is unresponsive. I got the phone just one month ago, so I lost my 15-day return, which I would be happy to do. My main problem with fairphone is not that there is a list of problems, but that I am still waiting for technical service on how to proceed with the device, whether I have to send for repair or even a contact number to tell me what to do (I have already sent two emails). I feel a little bit stupid for having spent almost 600 € for a useless smartphone, which I didn’t even like it when it was working…
good luck with your next handset, you will break the 1% statistics of failure!
M.

I moved your post here.
Could you add your support request number so @anon48893843 can make sure it get’s an answer soon?

@anon48893843: Could you also have a look at the topic I moved above post from? @stml already has his 3rd FP2 and it doesn’t work either.

Sure, my request #106949 and stands for broken phone. It’s my last request. My question was this one:
“My fairphone 2 does not work. I have used it less than one month and I think is the battery. I already try to charge it with several plugs and with USB to a computer and battery does not charge. I haven’t been able to turn it on even plugged to a charger.
I want to sent it for repair, please let me know how to proceed. I have been waiting a response from you for several days, I need the phone ASAP.”
@anon48893843 can you help me?

1 Like

Hei,

I send a support request with the numer #100068 at April, 21st 2016 and I haven’t received an answer yet. I would be very glad if you could answer soon because my FP is currently not very reliable with its crazy touch inputs (recently my FP send a text message to the wrong person by itself - oh dear, what a mess… :disappointed::yum:). I would be very glad if you could answer as soon as possible and maybe send a replacement touchscreen!
@anon73900052 help me please.
By the way: How big is your backlog? Which #number is your latest solved issue by now?

Cheers,

Goody

Hi there,

May I chime in? Ticket #101329, April 25th, FP2 pretty much DOA (looks like the same screen issue as Malmqvist above), still not the slightest reaction from support 5 weeks later. Can someone look (perhaps @anon48893843) into this please?

Thanks

Hi to everyone.
I don t know if I write in the correct section of the forum, if I have done a mistake please apologize me.

I am a owner of a FP2. Some week ago, whitout that my phone fall down or installing a new app, the touchscreen stop to answer of any command. Only the external button works.

So I wrote (10 may) to the support system asking to change my phone. Support request #103836 @anon48893843 .

• Someone have same problem with the touchscreen?
  • It’s normal await so long?

Tnx to all’ and sorry for my bad english

Matteo

Hey, our apologies for not replying to your messages. I’m going to make sure you will receive help from us today, and a working FP2 as fast as we can make it happen!

1 Like

Heya, sorry that we are involuntarily sending messages to the people in your address book! :wink: But seriously though, apologies for not replying to your request. You will hear from us today! On the backlog that we have in our team, we are planning on writing a blog on this, because I don’t feel comfortable with just sharing some numbers without giving some context. Hope you understand!

1 Like

[quote=“Christa, post:109, topic:14519”]
[/quote]Hey, I see that my colleague Sylvain has been in touch in the meantime. Apologies for the long wait!

Hey Matteo, your English is perfectly understandable, no worries! Sorry for not replying earlier, I’m going to make sure you get an answer from us today.

still waiting… :expressionless:

Hey, something went wrong yesterday. Answered just now!

@anon48893843, i also haven’t recieved an answer yesterday!

My FP2 is great! So I bought another one for my wife. I doesn’t work: the contacts of both connectors are damaged. The website says: in case of DOA “please contact our customer support”. Did so on May 17, ticket #105431. Confirmation email, but no instructions on what to do next. Sent another email 10 days later: no response. Direct call to customer support: no one picks up the phone. Email again: no response.

Fairphone (@Michiel_S) please let me know what to do. I will not just send the phone back before you have acknowledged the problem and provided information about how it will be handled.

And this level of support or the lack of it is really unacceptable. I will not recommend FP to anyone until I am convinced the situation has improved.

I would like to ask for your patience as yesterday and today aren’t working days.

1 Like

on 10th april I had almost the same case. Display didnot react although buttons showed how phone works. Good news here is that I had no problem with my phone call and was content with the diagnosis and repair in 10 days. Bad news is that I read in different threads how this problem with the faulty display is still a problem with brand new delivered FP2s. Also good news is that after repair and exchange it is not a problem any more if I only take my FP2. I guess there is an ongoing problem with final quality assurance phase after fabric assembly and before delivery.

1 Like