Suggestion: more control over lock-screens and home-screens

I made a post here and explained the suggestion in a good way.

… a suggestion to have that option - to set the amount of screens, both lock-screens and home-screens and home-screen sticky icons. I would also like a lock-screen widget that shows you the OS-notefications.

3 Likes

Hundret percent with you there. Don’t know how much of a hassle it would be to make these changes to the Fairphone OS, but it would be pretty cool to have it.

However if this is something of importance for you, I don’t know if you’re aware but there are existing apps out there that can do this for you. On my previous phone I used Go Launcher, I was able to add/delete screens and easily change their order. There are a lot of themes available for it, also to change the lock screen. Don’t know if you can get it to show notifications on the lock screen though. I don’t have any experience with other launchers, and I’m not using one on the FP now.

1 Like

I was wondering if there was a way to reduce or increase the number of panels, both in regular and lock screen, and to remove the camera app from the lock screen. Good I’m not the only one who wondered.

I second the suggestion.

As mentioned: other launchers give you the ability to remove home screen pages (but not lock screen pages).