Strange font caracter

At someplaces i have a font caracter i would Like to geht rid of. Especialy the dialer. Does anybody know ? https://goo.gl/photos/r8geoFmXmt2hAJwK9,

It seems you have set the high ccontrast font.

Go to settings, accessibility, deactivate high contrast text.

Thanks for your attention.
I did not change anything in contrast settings so it was still as it was. But anyway im doing a complete reset right know because im done with this Piece of … . Next i will do is a Battery reset because i can not charge via Notebook, an yes i have a Data-Cable(i already bought two of them, i also can not transfer any data (To be correct i could three Days ago but not today). And after all this Odysse thrue this Forum and my FP2 including re- and assembling i will have a BEEEEER or two and then i maybe smash this thing. What a waste of time spending nearly 600.00 CHF and about a week full of troubles i`m reale done. It started right when i became this Phone, delivered by DHL i opened the Cardboardbox and had a brocken Transportcase with an already cuttet Blue Paperstrip in it. I wrote an email to the support-team and got a message that i was not the only one with this case and therefore they do belive that everything seems to be OK with the Phone. YES IT LOOKS LIKE. I did go thrue nearly every Problem writen in this Forum during the last week including overheating …
Sorry for my unrestrained behaviour right know, i do know and recognised that you and a lot of others do a great job in this Forum to help People to get Problems solved and i reali appreciate that.
I thank you all best regard uhu

So the complete reset solved the problem with the Cables. The Cables are Data-Cables again now. And they charge the Phone to. what an incredible Phone it can make 2-Whire-Cables into 4-Whire-Cables in just two hours. respect.

… so you “became this phone” … waw
how does it feel ?
yes, i would then definitely advise a complete reset :slight_smile:
:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Now WOOONDERFULLLL
once i did reset my brain too :baby_bottle: unfortunatly i am not able to transform anything yet. But looking much more optimistic to further adventures. :grinning::grinning::grinning: