[sold] Two FP2 to sell and parts

Hi, I sell two FP2,
one with the new camera modules and another one with the old ones.
I have a third FP2 with broken pin on both slim slots I can sell for parts.
I live in Toulouse and can send you the package if needed.

1 Like

Could you post a photo with the three FP2s displaying the date of today or tomorrow so that people are sure they work (or only two of them if the third one doesn’t work)?

2 Likes

Nice, at what price do you want to sell them?

I’m interested in one display…

Do you have a working bottom module you would be willing to sell separately?

May I ask why you haven’t post a photo with the three FP2s displaying the date of today or tomorrow as @Alex.A asked you four days ago?
Posting such a photo would tell us that this is a legitimate offer.

1 Like

Here are two pictures where you can the the two funcional devices. The third one should work but I should have to install again lineage os and this is the device without the working sim slots so I’d rather sell it for parts.

I’ll be happy with 150€ for the one with the new camera modules and 120€ for the one with the old cameras.

Yes I have one. I prefer to sell it all together but I can sell the bottom module for 20 euros alone.

Hi Rickyx, I can sell you one display for 55 euros. What do you think ?

Hi Lidwien ! I wasn’t around the Fairphones thoses last days :wink: I’ll try to check the messages here more often.

Thank you - in fact I have sourced one from elsewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, do you still have any of these for sale? I think I only need a new screen (due to immersion in a lake) but am not sure until I can test, so may be happy to buy a whole phone with the better camera. Thanks

Did you contact a fairphoneangel (if there is one in your area)?

I live in Newcastle upon Tyne - it looks like the closest is in Leeds, so I will have a look - thanks

1 Like

Hi. I would be interested in buying one of these if they are still available please?

Hi Anna,
I still have the FP2 with the new cameras.
I’ll be happy with 150€ and I can send it with the basic shipping option.

Hi Roblog,
I still have the phones.
I would like to sell the one with the new cameras for 150€ and the one with the older for 120€ and basic shipping within Europe included.

the 120 euro one : which android version ?
“shipping in europe included” : is this shipping with tracking number ?
do you have invoice of purchase or other document certifying you are the legitimate owner ?

thanks for your replies.

Hi Johann

Can I just check it is fully working etc. I probably just need to take parts from it.

Definitely still interested.

Anna