[Sold] Two FP2 and spare parts

Hi all,

I am a happy owner of a FP4 now and I am sad to sell my trustworthy FP2, but it’s better for it to live a new life than to sleep in a drawer! I was thinking about sending it back with the current recycling campaign, but if someone would like to use it as a phone or to use some parts, maybe it will be more useful (I have 2 working bottom modules :wink:).

I actually sell two phones in good working condition.

• The red one with the complete original box was mine from the start (I have the receipt). It works well except some apps that freeze sometimes and slow down the phone. it has the second edition cameras. A newer battery (don’t remember when I bought it, but it’s not new either) and I had replaced the bottom module. The cover is broken in the corner (see picture). I would still be using it if I hadn’t received a FP4 as a present, but it is slow.
  • The blue one was bought second hand and it has the original box (though not in a very good condition). It has been used by a family member and by me for some testing. It also had some apps freezing and sometimes some random reboots.

In addition, I also have spare parts:

• Camera modules (front and back), first edition
  • An extra cover (first edition) with an “extended” rubber around the volume controls (see picture)
  • An extra battery (was still working, but had less capacity)
  • An extra screen (with half a centimeter not responsive on the right of the screen)
  • An extra bottom module (mic not working, but usb-port working)

At what price are you willing to sell or give it/them (for free/fixed/negotiable)?

I would like to sell the whole as a package. I would get 50 € for each phone in the recycling program, so I would be happy to get 100€ for the whole package, including the spare parts.

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

Could send it as soon as you want from Switzerland or could send it later in January from France.

Other, remarks:

I can send the IMEI in pm.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

I did a reset on both phones when I got my FP4. I will take pictures of the phones switched on if someone is interested to buy the phones (just have to charge/plug them).

Hello,
I live in France and would be happy with one of the phone for 50 € (sorry but I only need a few spare parts, including the “famous” bottom module). Tell me if you’re ok with selling just one…
Thank you

Hi,
Two persons have already contacted me and I told the first one that I would sell them the whole package. I will mark the post as [sold] after the sale is actually made.
Have a nice day,
Chrisse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.