English

[SOLD] Swapping FP2 display and case for different FP3/3+ Spareparts, Case or Protector

What product(s) are you giving?

I accidentally bought the fairphone 2 display and Fairphone 2 Slim Case - Indigo (dark blue), but I own a fp3.
So these Items are in new condition, I only opend the package to make the pictures.
I bought the case on the 30th of March 2020, and the display on the 10th of April 2020.

What product(s) are you looking for?

I would swap for a fp3 case in Black, the screen protector with privacy filter or the fairphone 3 Top+ module.

(Once you have swapped products, please add [SWAPPED] in front of the topic name or ask one of the #communitymoderators to do it for you)

From where would you be shipping (country or city)?

I would be shipping it from Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany.

Photo(s) of the product(s) (if it is a phone, please include a photo of the phone switched on displaying the current date):

Other, remarks:

As a new member, I only can put in one picture unfortunately. And I have also a thread in selling. :smiley:

NB: If you are interested and want to send a direct message, you will have to be a basic user on the forum. Reference about how to become one and other trust levels can be found here.

The display and case have been sold in a different topic.